To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Laurel, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Banking Customer Service Representative
Mount Laurel, NJ
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
ABOUT THE JOB
Every day will be an adventure! Within TD’s Contact Center, we are a network of colleagues helping over 25 million customers achieve their life goals. Our customers are at the center of everything we do. Every phone call you answer, every message you send is your opportunity to shine. By supporting our customers with a variety of financial services through inbound or outbound calls, you’ll be our voice at TD. Don’t worry we won’t leave you hanging; you’ll have ongoing training and management support from day one. You’ll help deliver a legendary experience and make a meaningful difference to our business, our customers’ lives and our communities.
It starts when you pick up the phone. With each conversation, you’ll be playing one of the most important roles in driving our customer satisfaction. You’ll become an expert in our products, enabling you to offer our customers the best solutions for their current and future needs through routine transactions. Upon completion of our robust training you will be able to proactively identify customers’ needs to deliver strong results and offer expertise to utilize TD’s digital assets and be an ambassador for innovation. This is your opportunity to make everyday a new adventure and accomplish great things with the customers of TD!
Your day- to-day responsibilities will include:
- Provide exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel
- Display positive, professional tone, exhibit empathy when required, deliver key attributes and provide a WOW! experience for the Customer
- Take ownership of Customer concerns and resolve Customer issues at first point of contact
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank’s HR Compliance Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- High School diploma and/or 0-1 years of relevant experience
- Ability to use/learn current technology and software applications related to position
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills
- Arrive on‐time and log‐in ready to receive/make Customer calls as scheduled throughout the shift
- Strong computer & multi-tasking skills preferred
- Previous Banking Experience or contact center experience preferred
- Experience handling confidential information preferred
- Effective written communication skills preferred
HOURS: There are varied schedules available