To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
- Technical Recruiter
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr .Net Developer Opportunity NOT within the Banking sector
Pelican Technology Partners • Charlotte, NC
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Sr .Net Developer
*** This position is not available for Corp to Corp placement ***
Pelican Technology Partners is seeking a Sr .NET Developer for a position located in the Charlotte area, NOT within the Banking sector.
As the Sr .NET Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing various .Net applications. These applications may include web applications as well as back-end services. This individual will be joining an existing development team, so the ability to collaborate and work well with others will be essential.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle from documenting requirements through implementation and testing.
- Provide support and maintenance to existing applications including performance tuning and bug fixing.
- Participate in design and architectural decision making.
- Keep technically current on related software and technology.
- Effectively communicate and work with IT Manager, team members and other departments.
Along with an attractive base Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
Location: Charlotte, NC
Type: Long Term Contract with potential conversion to Permanent
· Experience with .NET and C#
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL, writing Queries, Stored Procedures, etc.
· Experience with WPF is a plus but not required
· Experience with MVVM highly preferred but not required
· Solid grasp of Object-Oriented Programming
· Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Key Words: .NET, C#, SQL, WPF, MVVM