To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lansing, MI
- Eileen Cokenias
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
$50,000 - $60,000 + Bonus!
Do you enjoy a working environment that is structured without being rigid? Do you like companies that follow trends? If so, we've got an outstanding opportunity for you!!
Our client is a National Dining Company where food is made on-site from scratch and the focus is on what consumers want. They enjoy on the love of service, the passion of creating freshly prepared foods and the notion that things don't always have to be the same! This company is a perfect mix of corporate structure with flexibility and openness to new ideas! Their employees love their jobs and you will too!! Apply Today!
Benefits of the Restaurant Manager :
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Long and Short term disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Solid training program
- No breakfast hours
- Lucrative monthly bonus program
- 50-55 hour work week with rotating weekends off
Job Description of Restaurant Manager :
- Fully involved in FOH operations
- Scheduling, inventory
- Customer Service
- Train and coach employees
- General financial reporting/working with budgets
Requirements of Restaurant Manager:
- 3+ years of current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a casual dining concept where food is made from scratch
- Experience with Sales Volume of at least $2 Million per year
- Stable work history that shows good career progression
- Comfortable with trends and new ideas
- Loyal, dedicated, dependable
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer