To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Berwyn, IL 60402
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse/ LPN
Premier Healthcare Management • Berwyn, IL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Courtyard Healthcare Center in Berwyn is a 145 bed skilled nursing facility with a full therapy department, in-house dialysis and a secure unit. We are seeking qualified, experienced and Illinois licensed Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN). We are an EOE. Become part of our Care Team!
Requirements of the LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse :
- At least 1 year of recent practical nursing experience.
- Current state LPN license required .
- Licensed Practical nurse must be CPR Certified.
- Physical and immunization records.
- Demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving ability combined with analytical, quantitative and creative skills.
- Proficient use of MS Tools including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Benefits offered include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance and 401K.
Responsibilities of the LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse :
- Obtain and record vital signs of patient throughout interactions.
- Help with diagnostic tests and clinical procedures.
- Keep comprehensive medical records of all patient interactions.
- Make sure all equipment is sterilized and maintain clean working environment.
- Utilize established tools & protocols provided to assess participant health status, and to identify health risks
- Educate participants about health management concepts using evidence-based guidelines
- Assist participants with developing plans and goals to mitigate their health risks
- Leverage evidence-based coaching techniques (such as motivational interviewing, reflective listening and decisional balance) to elicit behavior change
- Assure accurate documentation of participant progress to support outcomes evaluation and to assure continuity of care.
Required license or certification:
- Current state LPN license required