To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marion, IN
- Alesha Alstoft
- Phone: 7656749771
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director of Information Technology
McClure Oil Corporattion • Marion, IN
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
McClure Oil Corporation , with corporate offices in both Indianapolis and Marion, Indiana is seeking a Director of Information Technology . Successful candidates will have a magnetic personality, strong leadership and problem solving skills, good communication and customer service skills & a great desire to work within a fun, exciting organization in a relaxed work environment!
McClure Oil Corporation has been in business since 1901 and employs approximately 450 people. We are both a wholesale and retail fuel distribution company operating 35 convenience stores and truck stops, a trucking company and a wholesale candy & tobacco company.
- Responsible for all administration functions of the Information Technology department. Provide continuous analysis, support and development of company systems, networks, software packages and communication. Will be responsible for project management of IT and accounting projects in coordination with other senior management staff and with outside contractors, vendors, or consultants.
- Insure cost effective IT strategies and processes are implemented to maximize company profitability. Determine and provide IT solutions that can add value to the company, increase efficiency, profitability or solve or simplify processes for users.
- Responsible for all servers and computers within the corporate office, remote offices, and store locations. Will manage and maintain all technology connectivity between entities and organizations for McClure Oil Corporation (corporate office, remote offices, and stores).
- Responsible for managing and maintaining data integrity and flow from McClure entities to the corporate office as prescribed. Responsible for purchasing, maintaining and assignment computer software, equipment, parts and materials for all company staff.
- Responsible for hiring and managing Information Technology staff.
- Responsible for insuring hardware support for the operations of all computers at corporate office, remote offices, and the retail stores. Company operations are in continuous use and require 24-hour support; off-hour support is infrequent but unpredictable.
- Minimum 4 year work experience with Bachelors’ degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in both team and independent settings
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Microsoft SQL server
- Crystal Reports
- SQL Server Report Service (SSRS)
- Web Structure
- Database connectivity using ADO, OLE and datasets
- Overall computer hardware knowledge
- Knowledge of Networking (TCIP/internet connectivity)
- Software Development – life cycle
- Telecommunication switches and phone lines
We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience, a complete benefit package, and a business casual work environment in a corporate setting. If you are interested in joining our growing company, please send your resume and salary requirements.