To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pleasant Prairie, WI
- 12575 Uline Drive - Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
- Phone:: (262) 612-4252
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Uline • Pleasant Prairie, WI
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Office department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in research or administrative support, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks Administrative Assistants at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (north of Chicago, Illinois).
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Edit and proofread memos, emails, presentations and reports.
- Screen calls, manage calendars and coordinate meetings and events.
- Arrange travel plans and prepare expense reimbursements.
- Enter data, run reports and review courses in the Uline University training system.
- Work with vendors to coordinate training classes, register employees for training and update training plans.
- Research various topics and write summary memos.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years as an Administrative Assistant or equivalent experience in Customer Service, Operations, Finance, IT or Research departments.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Can handle sensitive information with integrity and confidentiality.
- Must be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY" button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is a drug-free workplace
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT, EXCEL, ACCESS, WORD, POWERPOINT, MICROSOFT OFFICE, CORPORATE, EXECUTIVE ADMIN, EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, EXECUTIVE SUPPORT, MILWAUKEE, CHICAGO, RACINE, KENOSHA, WAUKEGAN, LAKE COUNTY