To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Crossville, TN 37748
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Lube Technician
East Tennessee Dodge Chrysler • Crossville, TN
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, plus 401k with employer match!!
As an entry-level Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) / Oil Change Technician you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at Baxter Chrysler Jeep Dodge!
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs
- Automotive maintenance experience OR automotive technician training is helpful; but WILLING TO TRAIN
- Must have your own tools
- Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Start your career as an automotive technician for East Tennessee Dodge Chrysler today.
Apply through CareerBuilder
OR in person at 2774 N. Main Street in Crossville
OR email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]