DCCCA provides social and community services that improve the safety, health and well-being of those we serve. Assisting individuals and families throughout Kansas and Oklahoma, DCCCA has proudly served the residents of our communities with a spirit of openness and acceptance for more than 40 years. Are you ready to join us?
DCCCA is looking for qualified, capable professionals to fill the role of Therapist at Elm Acres Recovery Services, a treatment program in Pittsburg, KS. The Therapist position offers a wealth of personal and professional rewards that allow you to make a difference as well as a living.
Elm Acres Recovery Services:
Elm Acres Outpatient Treatment Services offers outpatient treatment for adolescents and adults in the Pittsburg, KS, area. Treatment interventions include: individual and group counseling, assessments, family sessions, court-ordered alcohol & drug evaluations, and an eight hour Alcohol Drug Information School.
- Lead group and individual counseling sessions
- Assist clients in goal setting and problem solving
- Assist clients in developing treatment and recovery plans
- Facilitate integrated services within community partner settings
- Flexible schedule may include some evenings and Saturday days
As a vital member of our Behavioral Services team, the Therapist should be service-oriented with a passion for helping others. Active listening, professionalism, and excellent communications skills are required for success in this role.
Additional requirements of the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services is required; Master's degree with BSRB license preferred
- Addictions counselor (LAC or LMAC) credential is required
- Prior work in addictions prevention or treatment is preferred
- A valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
Taking a job at DCCCA means more than just accepting a job – it means becoming a part of our professional family. At DCCCA, our commitment to growth, wellness, and vitality extends to our clients and providers alike. Our benefits include:
• *Employer paid employee health premiums
• *$40,000 employer paid life insurance policy
• *Paid training
• *Employer matched 403(b) retirement plan (100% match on first $1,000 then 25% on every dollar after)
• *Ten paid holidays
• *Dental/Vision/dependent/spouse coverage
• *Paid sick and vacation leave
• *Single reimbursement for dual licensure
• *myStrength personal wellness smart phone application
**Qualified candidates are eligible for a $1,000 sign-on bonus**
Our culture is one that supports your development goals, both personally and professionally, right from the start! We proudly offer you the opportunity to grow your career in the healthcare industry within a creative, collaborative environment that inspires your success and rewards your performance. Highly competitive compensation, continuous professional development support, flexible work schedules, and numerous work/life balance rewards are all a part of the package for the Therapist at DCCCA.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)
Licensed Marriage And Family Therapist (Lmft)
Radiation Treatment Planning
Community Mental Health Services