To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
- Barry Wilber
- Phone: 253-833-5553
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Global Recruiters Network - Seattle • Seattle, WA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Company: This high growth company has been a leading manufacturer in the Pacific Northwest for years. Throughout the years, their growth has taken them across the United States and Asia and their customers includes the biggest and best companies around the world. Known for excellent service, this great company creates a family environment where their employees can contribute to the bottom line and drive superior performance as a part of a close knit team. This company looks to the future and invests in the career of their employees by equipping them with the best in training and career development. This is an outstanding environment for high achievers who want to truly make a difference with a great company that truly values and appreciates their work and ideas!
This company appreciates their employees
In addition to creating a great work-life balance, this company has a superior benefits package which includes:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, and Vision Packages
- 401k with match
- Generous PTO
- Company paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Team lunches
- Christmas Party and Summer Picnic
- Local event tickets
The Role You Will Play
We are looking for an outstanding Project Manager who is ready to take their game to the next level.
- You are a talented Project Leader who has worked in the sign or graphics industry.
- You know how to get the project completed on time in a way that delights the customer
- You have strong client and project management skills.
- You enjoy working with the customer and have been known to upsell and generate additional business.
- You are consistently a top performer and have skills as a Program Manager
- You love to build a book of business and serve your clients in a way that builds lifelong customers.
- Project management in the sign or graphics industry required
- Strong customer and account relationship skills
- Excellent communications abilities in working across multiple departments
- Passion for continuously improving the process
- Outstanding project management skills
- High energy self-starter
- Strong customer focus
- Very strong multi-tasker who can successfully lead multiple simultaneous projects