To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Ben Albovias
- Phone: (773) 249-4626
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Office Adminstrative Support
IFG Project Resourcing • Chicago, IL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a global investment management firm located downtown Chicago is looking for an Office Management Assistant. The Office Administrative Assistant will support the offices within the region as well as the executives within the region. Their main function will be to provide office and administrative support to the Chicago office and the head of Corporate Services.
- General office administrative supporting entire office.
· Sending and receiving of Mail and Packages
· Screening and filtering calls, visitors, correspondence
· Facilities, kitchen and stationery supplies: work with suppliers to ensure best value for money for company
· Administration of office expenses, timely processing statements and invoices
· Assist and support executive management
· Management of Reception area
· Greeting guests
· Catering for meetings including daily coffee/tea, meals, etc..
· Maintain and organize meeting rooms and reception area for clients
· Organize meetings with offshore teams and briefings
· Main point of contact working with IT Tech Support: set up work stations, ordering hardware, etc..
· Monitoring the office set up for compliance with all Corporate policies
· Any other reasonable requests within the corporate structure
· Provide high quality effective administrative support for assigned teams
· General secretarial duties ie; word processing, presentation formatting, printing, binding
· Organizing international/domestic travel and group conference bookings as necessary
· Processing in a timely manner all credit card and cash expenses for the team
· Maintaining the team’s filing systems in a clear fashion
· Assisting in collating information and completing management reports
●A self-starter that enjoys a team-orientated approach
●Service orientated person willing to help and to do what it takes to support the business
●Meticulous attention to detail
●Effective communication and time management skills
●2+ years of experience in an administrative support role for a financial services company
●Experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Experience working with travel sites and vendors
- Experience working with office suppliers and paying/maintaining invoices
If interested please email resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].