To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4830 West Kennedy Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33609
- Cameron Ricci
- Phone: 813-574-4339
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior SOX Auditor
Ascendo Resources • Tampa, FL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Senior SOX Auditor is responsible for key tasks of the company's accounting operations, including period-end closing, fixed assets, internal orders, financial reporting and audits. This role interfaces with multiple functional groups across the organization and is considered a key liaison for the Accounting department.
• Perform month-end closing responsibilities, including journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and account variance analysis and explanations for assigned areas.
• Manage fixed asset accounting process and procedures. Prepare relevant reconciliations and analytics and investigate variances and exceptions. Coordinate periodic fixed asset physical inventory with assistance from the functional departments. Assist the Planning Department in preparing the projected depreciation for the annual budget. • Manage internal order process
• Maintain G/L framework, including chart of accounts and cost/profit center setup and maintenance, and facilitate bridge with BI reporting platform
• Support Financial Reporting Manager with all internal financial reporting requirements
• Monitor bank balances, update daily cash activity reports, complete bank reconciliations and serve as administrator of online banking platform
• Participate in external annual audit and quarterly review process. Prepare schedules, conduct research and answer auditor questions as necessary.
• Complete certain regulatory reporting requirements, such as U.S. Census Bureau reports
• Play key role in supporting Financial Reporting Manager and Controller with adhoc duties and special projects
Qualifications: • Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• Master's in Accounting
• CPA Required
• 3+ years of public accounting experience at Big 4 or Big 10 company with a focus on Audit
• Great Plain experience preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required • SOX experience required