To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Insurance Appeals & Grievance Analyst- Nationwide (Work at Home)
The Jacobson Group • Nationwide, GA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Jacobson has helped more than 10,000 insurance professionals to reach their career objectives since we opened our doors in 1971. Whether they are looking to advance their careers through a job change or temporary opportunity or want to serve the industry as insurance consultants, Jacobson is the trusted career resource for insurance professionals.
We are in the business of creating meaningful client and candidate matches that yield success for both parties. All of our insurance placement services are free of charge to candidates, and assignments are handled with the highest degree of confidentiality.
The Jacobson Group seeks claims processing representatives with five years of healthcare insurance industry experience to support our clients nationwide. We seek individuals with the following qualities:
- The ability to travel for training. All travel, extended-stay hotels, car rentals and per diem expenses are covered.
- Ability to work remotely from home for project duration
- At least five years of recent health plan experience with appeals and grievances
- A great set of core values demonstrating integrity, commitment, teamwork and professionalism
- Strong data entry skills
- Health plan/Payer experience
- Medicare and Medicaid appeals and grievance experience
- Excellent written communication skills (complete narrative/free text section of letters)
- Able to follow workflow/process and checklists
- Completed work in a high volume environment
- Be able to travel onsite to the Richardson, TX area for 1 week of onsite training
Appeals and Grievances Analyst $18/hour
Location – Onsite training in the Richardson, TX area and then work at home
Project Date Range – early December Start Date lasting for 6 months
Specific job responsibilities: The specialist will receive work through a queue and then load into system, process and then complete a closeout letter. Client will provide a checklist and template to follow to complete work. The cases will vary from easy to complex.