To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3590 U.S. 9
Old Bridge Township, NJ 08857
- Ellen Simons
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Amboy Bank • Old Bridge Township, NJ
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for managing and directing Amboy Bank’s marketing functions including direct marketing, product development and programs, communications, and brand management.
A primary responsibility for Amboy’s marketing team is the generation of profitable retail deposits. Director of Marketing will lead the development and implementation of the product and promotion strategy for Deposit platform including marketing tactics, pricing recommendations, direct acquisition and channel partnership.
The incumbent will also establish and manage marketing strategies for other areas of the bank i.e. residential and commercial lending, Trust, etc. To be successful this individual will have willingness to get involved in details, have strong communications skills and be comfortable at building collaborative relationships with all other departments including Branch Retail Management, Digital Channel, Deposit Operation, Compliance and Technology.
- Responsible for the development of the Bank’s tactical marketing/communications plan.
- Plan, create, coordinate and administer the Bank marketing and advertising programs.
- Perform market research and assist in the designing and implementing of strategies, products and programs to successfully directly acquire key client segments.
- Develop and implement pricing analytics, strategies and tactics to drive deposit balance and customer growth; optimizing cost of deposits with consideration of the bank’s risk appetite and funding strategy
- Partner with senior line management to drive the development of differentiating products to meet the bank’s competitive needs
- Assist with composing and distribution of Bank collateral, merchandizing and promotional material
- Manage vendor relationships, contract negotiation and financial analysis with appropriate parties relating to Retail products, systems and special projects
- Plans and coordinates special promotions and community events.
- Work with Compliance Officer to ensure all compliance of products and marketing
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or comparable experience. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of five years demonstrated understanding of marketing principals with financial institution or retail/service industry
- Broad banking experience preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, including direct marketing, mass media, content marketing, digital engagement, brand design through messaging
- Strong understanding and proven record of leading marketing plan from concept to strategy to development and implementation
- Comfortable in working with senior leadership in championing new approaches, and gaining buy-in and support for marketing unfamiliar or unique plan and practices
- Strong knowledge of retail banking objectives, products, channels, systems and practices
- Ability to apply critical thinking to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions or approaches to problems
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to team members
Key Job Requirements:
Willingness to lead, take charge, make decisions, and offer opinions, advice, and direction
- Willingness to be accountable and take ownership of assigned roles and responsibilities
- Willingness to make decisions using a mixture of analysis, experience, and judgment to find effective solutions
- Outstanding written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Accurately assessing and planning for difficulty of tasks or projects and set appropriate objectives and goals
- Commitment to learning and continuously developing professionally and personally
- Using critical thinking, logic, and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Thorough analysis of information and use of logic to address complexity of data and information
- Developing constructive and cooperative relationships with others
- Monitoring and assessing the performance of you, others, and the organization to set direction, develop strategy, and implement programs, initiatives, and activities that drive success.
- Honesty, integrity, and ethical behavior, the consideration of ethical standards before making decisions, and keeping promises.
- Willingness to take on responsibility and challenges.
- Using computers for various applications, such as database management and word processing.
- Dedication to meeting the needs of clients
- A can-do attitude with ability to be hands-on to deliver marketing and communications initiatives
- Travel within local market, to branches, to offsite training, to customers’ locations, to vendors
- Ability to sit for long periods of time up to 50% of work hours.
- Ability to use hands to grasp, handle or feel.
- Ability to use computer keyboard and system to enter data and process information.
- Ability to read a computer screen at a close distance.
- Ability to read, talk clearly so that others understand, hear, comprehend the written and spoken word, and see.
- Ability to use telephone to communicate with others
Moderate sound as in business office with office machines, computers, and people traffic.
- Open floor work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.