To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1632 South State Street
Belvidere, IL 61008
- Christina Ice
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Specialist
Cardinal Staffing Services • Belvidere, IL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for host company’s personnel.
- Assists with timesheet collection and salary adjustments.
- Monitors performance of candidates.
- Responsible for bonus programs for employees based upon criteria set forth.
- Conducts recruitment efforts for host employers based upon current needs.
- Develops job advertisements for open positions.
- Verify applications, interviews, and screens candidates for host employers.
- Maintain candidate’s/candidate’s availability.
- Updates job orders and candidate’s/candidate’s status in computer system.
- Contacts new hires with offer and conducts new-employee orientations.
- Conducts terminations and exit interviewing.
- Schedules and assigns initial training with host employers.
- Establishes and maintains records and reports as requested.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Completes appropriate documentation for workers’ compensation and unemployment.
- Resolves employee complaints related to job satisfaction, health, and welfare plans. Refers difficult or very complex complaints to manager as needed. Keeps management advised of potential problem areas and recommends/implements solutions as appropriate.
- Maintains attendance records.
- Travel to host companies upon request (must posses valid driver’s license and personal vehicle.)
- Works with management team to set and update standards to ensure established objectives are being met at their designated location.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Client Satisfaction Functions
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships; conducting site visits regularly.
- Perform necessary follow through on client orders.
- Work closely with clients to ensure Cardinal standards of service are being met.
- Resolves client disputes in a professional manner without losing sight of the mission.
- Ensures that their team completes day-to-day functions in a timely professional manner.
- Perform necessary follow up with candidates once they have been placed into a position.
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong spelling and grammatical abilities along with adequate typing skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Involves frequent contact with personnel inside and outside the company requiring reasonable tact, discretion, self-expression and a working knowledge of the company functions.
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm manner.
- 1-3 years experience in client service, human resources or similar field.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or similar field or equivalent work experience.