To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseville, MN 55113
- Cindy Lee
- Phone: (952) 546-1100
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
THE RIGHT STAFF LLC • Roseville, MN
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you possess strong multitasking skills and are you detail oriented? Seeking immediately a Customer Service and Administrative Representative. This is a contract opportunity located in the Saint Paul/Roseville area.
Duties for Customer Service Representative:
- Handle inbound calls.
- Enter and place customer orders received by emails and phone.
- Assist customers in the resolve problems and ensure customer satisfaction.
- High attention to detail, adaptable, flexible, and be able to work independently.
- Investigate customer inquiries or order issues and complete related documentation.
Pay and Benefits for Customer Service Representative
- Located in Saint Paul/Roseville.
- Full time contract.
- Business Hours - Monday through Friday. 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Pay $15/hr.
- THE RIGHT STAFF offers Healthcare, Vacation and Referral bonuses.
Apply by sending resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 651-288-2800 for more details.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requirements for Customer Service Representative:
- Must possess 2 – 3 years of phone work and data entry experience.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Must have strong command of Microsoft Office products and data entry experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
- Ability to handle customers in a professional courteous manner.
- Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.