To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, LA
- Jayme Miller
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dupre Logistics • Lafayette, LA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupre’ Logistics is currently seeking a Load Planner for our Strategic Capacity Services Business Unit in Lafayette, LA.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
- provide safe service that’s profitable
- continue to profitably grow our business
- be the employer of choice
- be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
Our Load Planner works in a fast paced position that is at the hub of activity in our business units. Load Planners perform load planning activities, coordinate load assignments, and handle administrative paperwork and computer entry duties. The main objective is to verify that the customer’s needs are met in a prompt and professional manner.
- Establish a working knowledge and develop professional relationships with our carriers
- Monitor key performance data to anticipate customer service problems, opportunities, and risks
- Coordinate delivery and pick-up schedules
- Handle customer service for all designated accounts
- Ensure carrier contracts are signed and correct
We have an excellent compensation package: competitive salary, insurance, retirement, training, and opportunities for advancement.
- 2 years university course work is preferred in one of the following areas: Business Management, Marketing, Industrial Technology, Operations Management or Information Systems, etc.
- 3+ years of customer service or load planning experience is preferred
- Dispatch, telesales, and/or load planning experience is preferred
- Must have a high level of self motivation, excellent organizational skills, and ability to multi-task at very fast pace
- Computer Skills: Excel experience is required, AS400 experience is a plus