To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX 75201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Software Galaxy Systems, LLC • Dallas, TX
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist II shall be responsible for the full life cycle recruiting process in order to recruit and hire the most qualified candidates for open job requisitions. He/she will work collaboratively with the business to identify and implement innovative recruitment/staffing strategies, maintain candidate records and ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws relating to the recruitment and selection process.
- Full life cycle recruiting, including initial candidate contact, managing and coordinating the interview process, salary recommendations, negotiating offers and solidifying start dates
- Ensures that the best-qualified candidates are successfully being recruited, according to company and departmental standards
- Proactively searches for candidates in order to maintain a pipeline of qualified applicants
- Assists the HR Generalists by reviewing all candidate paperwork and documents obtained through the hiring process in order to ensure legal compliance
- Maintains accurate database of applicants through applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Assists in developing and reviewing company job descriptions to ensure recruitment of candidates with the most applicable skill set(s)
- Coordinates participation in and sets-up college, career, displaced worker and in-house job fairs
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups and other organizations in order to source candidates
- Works with the business to assist in filling temporary / contract worker needs and maintains relationships with third party vendors
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- AIRS certification(s) a plus NOT a MUST
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years’ recruiting experience required
- Experience with Internet recruiting and using a variety of sourcing methods required
- Must be an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills to establish key internal and external relationships
- Exercises good judgment with demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure within established budget parameters
- Expertise in successfully prioritizing and managing a large, diverse entry-level requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Proficient PC/Windows skills including Microsoft Office and the Internet. HRIS knowledge preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.