To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin, WI 53132
- Juan Garcia
- Phone: (262) 886-8000 X261
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PointOne Recruiting Solutions • Franklin, WI
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a top performing Controls Engineer looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Our client, a leader in the manufacturing of machines for filling and packing technology seeks a Controls Engineer to join their growing and dynamic team. If you thrive in fast paced, cutting edge environments this could be the opportunity for you!
In this position you’ll be responsible for utilizing specialized knowledge of packaging machinery including fillers, conveyors and labelers, to manage the electrical design, PLC and HMI programming. Additional responsibilities include start-up and troubleshooting of the automation control systems; create new and/or modify existing electrical schematics and parts lists to meet the requirements and specifications; ensure vendor machinery meets all standards and specifications create new and/or modify existing PLC programs to meet the system requirements; provide engineering support for construction and testing of control assemblies; provide engineering support during installation of system including connection of vendor machinery; and assist in verification and validation of the conveyor system.
• 3 years of electrical engineering experience in the packaging industry;
• 3 years of experience with electric control circuits, variable frequency drives, electrical testing equipment and PLC, SCADA and HMI programming
• 3 years of experience with bottle and case conveying systems, OEM equipment integration and machine/plant data collection systems
• 2 years of experience with engineering project management
• Ability to travel 25% of the time (domestic and foreign)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field, and three years of experience as a Controls Engineer
In return for your hard work and contribution to keeping our client as the leader in the industry you’ll be rewarded with a competitive compensation and benefits package. Unheard of growth potential and a company culture second to none!