To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tulsa, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative - CPG
Liggett Vector Brands • Tulsa, OK
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Liggett Vector Brands is the exclusive sales, marketing, and distribution agent for Liggett Group and Vector Tobacco. With more than a century of heritage, we offer an extensive line of quality tobacco brand cigarettes made in the USA.
We are currently seeking a highly talented Sales Representative for a challenging assignment in field sales. This position will be assigned to a geographic territory with targets of approximately $5 million in expected annual gross revenue.
· Interacting with established retail accounts to increase sales by selling, implementing comprehensive merchandising programs, displaying and placement of point of sale materials, and building account relationships
· Meeting sales goals and implementing promotions and programs according to established guidelines
· Maintaining effective store coverage to achieve assigned call routing and frequency goals
· Increasing store distribution on priority brands
· Establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with accounts
· Maintaining account information and records to company standards
· Proven track record in sales and merchandising
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Superior organizational and time management skills
· Ability to adhere to specific procedures and perform administrative and reporting duties related to sales activities while exercising close attention to detail and tight cost control
· Computer skills
· Demonstrated experience selling new products and in-store merchandising, promotion, and advertising experience
· Minimum of one to two (1-2) years sales and merchandising experience (preferably in tobacco and/or CPG industry)
· College degree or equivalent work experience
· Must be at least 21 years of age, have the ability to travel at least 50% of the time, and a valid driver’s license
This position requires frequent bending, climbing and lifting.
Apply online at www.liggettvectorbrands.com
Liggett Vector Brands is an