To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Business Development - Entry Level
STAG Group Inc. • New York, NY
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Business Trainee – Business Development Opportunity – Entry Level
The Stag Group is a Sales and Promotions Company in the heart of NYC. Due to our recent expansion, we are looking for Entry Level Trainees for our Business Development Opportunities!
We’re looking for top talent for our Business Development Programme and assume you’re looking for a career! If you’re interested in learning sales along with team leadership and business management, keep reading…
Everyone starts in the same spot at our company so that everyone gets equal opportunity to learn, earn, grow and advance. In the initial stages, you’ll be actively involved in the sales process; acquiring new customers on our clients’ behalf.
The skills and experience gained in the initial stages will propel one’s ability to lead a team, manage an office and oversee a campaign. Entry Level applicants and Graduates tend to excel in this opening because of their drive and determination to succeed!
Your education and experience can be beneficial in this role, but we know there’s more to you than what we see on paper...
Our ideal person is:
· Adaptable: "Top talent" can adjust to new rules, new demands, new people and new environments
· Collaborative: "Top talent" recognizes when he is the best person for the task and when it’s critical to join others and work as a part of a team
· An Adept Problem Solver: "Top talent" doesn’t hesitate to fix a problem
· Humble: "Top talent" knows her talents and doesn’t need to broadcast them to fellow employees or to their superior
· A Leader: When faced with a problem as a team member, "top talent" intuitively knows the appropriate time to step in or step back.
We pride ourselves in being able to provide a career path centred around each individual’s career goals.
The Stag Group Can Offer:
· Career Stability/ Full Time Hours
· A Fun, Productive Working Environment
· Local, National, & International Travel
· Personal & Professional Development
· A Challenging, Structured Career Path
· Friendly Competition & Teamwork
· Product Training, Guidance & Support
· Leadership & Management Opportunities
· Career Flexibility
· Growth & Advancement Based on Results, not Seniority
· Recognition, Incentives, & Awards for Outstanding Performance
Is this the right opportunity for you?
We welcome national and international clients to challenge our experience to optimize their future campaign's performance. Each sales campaign is customized to the current market trends through advanced KPI's to ensure our clients attract the most consumers. Our strategy focuses on the personalized, sincere interactions between a brand and their valued consumers.
If so please send your resume either by email or by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Our HR team will review your resume and get in touch with you shortly!
Thanks and Good Luck!