To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Everett, WA
- Carl May
- Phone: 352.214.8550
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Numerical Control Programmer 4
Moseley Technical Services Inc • Everett, WA
Posted 16 days ago
Be a part of the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
Numerical Control Programmer 4
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
- Provide expertise in numerical control, machining, programming and Design For Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA) in support of new and ongoing projects.
- Establish technical requirements for manufacturing and producibility.
- Plan and guide development and integration of machining techniques, manufacturing methods, processes, software and equipment to support the design, manufacture and inspection of parts and assemblies.
- Identify equipment and approaches, coordinate and assign work, and train/mentor others.
- Work under minimal direction.
- 2nd shift work may be required
- Competent journeyman for post-cure (trim/drill)
- Proficient with CATIA V5
- Composites experience is preferred, but not required
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- AA degree in related discipline and typically 6 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!