BDC/Internet Sales Representative
Razzari Dodge Chrysler Jeep. part of The Razzari Auto Centers, has a fantastic opportunity for qualified professionals with a proven track record of success. We are a fast growing player in the automotive retail industry and a need a self-starter who can build and manage their own business and complement our team of sales all-stars.
The BDC/Internet Sales Representatives will be responsible for handling all incoming phone calls and internet leads, as well as confirming sales appointments and performing long-term follow-up on all unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls). BDC Representatives will strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers and ensuring complete satisfaction in ownership, as well as in marketing efforts by accurately obtaining and logging customer sources.
- Communicate effectively with internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication (phone, email or in person)
- Manage Internet sales leads, respond to inquiries in a timely fashion, and answer questions on available stock and product performance
- Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
- Keep website up-to-date with vehicle specifications and availability
- Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles
- Disclosing terms of sales with consumers and reviewing sales with dealership management
Successful BDC/Internet sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. The ideal candidate has customer service and/or a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.), a hard working professional with experience providing exceptional customer service and looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous call center and/or Internet sales experience a plus
- Sales experience is a plus, NOT required
- Requires strong communication skills in order to work most effectively with customers
- Must be Internet savvy, have good computer skills and excellent organizational skills to help keep track of all sales leads and to keep the website data up-to-date
- Excellent follow through and follow up skills
- Top Compensation: We realize a compensation package needs to be very aggressive to continue to build our all-star team. We offer a comprehensive pay plan (Starting at $12/Hr) PLUS commissions, bonuses, and spiffs.
- Great Benefits: Medical insurance, paid vacation, an employee auto purchase program and much more!
- Training: We are willing to train the right people. If you are a self-starter with the right attitude, we will provide all the tools necessary for a successful career in automotive sales.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities and Work Environment: Our employees work in modern, multi-million dollar facilities and are provided all the tools & technology needed to sell our high ticket products.
- Opportunity for Career Advancement: We believe firmly about hiring from within. Many of our managers, earning six-figure incomes started with us in sales. We have a proven track record of successfully developing top performers.
Provide Customer Assistance