To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
27121 Towne Centre Drive
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Security Sales Consultant - Cox Communications (Job Number: 185314)
Cox Communications • Foothill Ranch, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Competitive base with uncapped earning potential!
- Winners Circle and other awards – we celebrate success!
- FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services (in applicable markets)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day
- Retirement Benefits including 401(K) with generous company match
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mentoring and training programs
- Commitment to our communities through employee volunteer opportunities
- Career advancement across more than 300 businesses in the Cox Enterprises portfolio
- 1 or more years of experience required in related field
- 1 year successful business-to-business or business-to-customer sales experience with quotas and cold calling
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation
- Requires 6 months experience using a computer in a work or non-work setting
- Excellent skill in adaptability, applied learning, assignment management, building relationships, written communication, customer service orientation, formal presentation skills, functional competence, high impact communication, continuous learning, negotiation, PC skills, reasoning, and sales skills, in order to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired
- 1 or more years sales experience with quotas and cold-calling
- 1 or more years business-to-business or business security sales experience
- Knowledge of local business market, local contacts. Creates and participates in opportunities to serve as a public representative and image builder of Cox in the local community in order to network and develop and maintain Cox’s presence; e.g., promotes and/or attends non-profit events, serves as a member of the Chamber of Commerce and/or other local councils.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-CA-Foothill Ranch-27121 Towne Centre Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job