To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8501 Hedge Lane Terrace
Lenexa, KS 66227
- Karen Powell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Weekend Work
Nazdar • Lenexa, KS
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Nazdar is currently filling several Part-Time Weekend positions in our Production Plant in Shawnee, KS.
The schedule for these part time positions is Saturday and Sunday 6a.m. to 4:30p.m.
We are looking for both Packagers and Batchmakers.
- Identify proper container size and quantities; fill and seal containers.
- Review batch tickets for proper labeling instructions.
- Create labels and bar code labels utilizing PC and printers ensuring the proper product codes, lot numbers, bar codes and descriptions are included.
- Attach labels to finished product.
- Pack containers into proper boxes for shipping and/or storage
- Check labels for accuracy to ensure labels will be affixed to correct product.
- Pack containers for shipping and/or storage.
- Clean area at the end of each workday.
- Assist with other duties as directed by plant supervision.
- Cleaning and preparing process containers (large tubs) where we make our ink.
- Weigh quantities of finished goods and raw materials to make ink batches. This includes determining types and quantities of materials to weigh and making necessary adjustments to obtain specified weight.
- Tending the equipment in the production processing operation, following production process specifications or instructions of higher level technical personnel.
- Recording weight of materials used on production records. Introducing appropriate raw materials into batch in the proper sequence.
- Placing proper manufactured material in appropriate container (can our product) and affixing labels on merchandise, material or product (labeling),
- Cleaning equipment and surrounding floor area at the end of each work shift.
If you are looking for Part Time Weekend hours, we would love to talk to you!
(*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- stand and walk around production floor for long periods of time
- to reach with hands and arms overhead above shoulders
- to bend to retrieve containers and packages
- talk or hear
- must frequently lift and/or move up to 65 pounds
Minimum Education, Skills, and Experience Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must be 18 years or older
- Able to work during the designated shift hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values our employees and offers a competitive pay, an encouraging, supportive environment with training, recognition programs and career growth opportunities.
We believe that people will always be the heart of our success. That is why we truly value our employees and work to inspire them. When these two powerful elements intersect at a workplace-ordinary people do extraordinary things.
We are committed to delivering a work experience that is rewarding and fun, and are proud to have one of the longest tenured staffs in the industry. We invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth.