To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
488 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
- Johanna Rodriguez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Coordinator for Nonprofit Foundations with Fundraising/Business Partnerships experience
Creative Financial Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a top-tier Nonprofit organization, is seeking a Corporate Relations and Foundations Coordinator for their team. This will be a two-month project and they will be working with the Director of Corporate Engagement. This will be supporting the Development/External Relations team and to coordinate their foundations, strategic partnerships, employee engagement, and in-kind/food donation programs.
The firm is seeking a detail oriented, friendly team player who is able to connect with high profile donors at a quick turnaround.
Some of the other responsibilities include:
• Assist in preparing proposals and presentations;
• Assist in preparation for meetings with corporate prospects, corporate supporters, and other key links to the business community;
• Create and maintain monthly corporate partner and foundation reports;
• Draft correspondence for communications to corporate and foundation partners and other ad hoc responsibilities
Qualifications of a Coordinator include:
- 2+ years in nonprofit focusing on similar experience with fundraising coordination
- Raiser’s Edge Software experience a must
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel experience.
- Friendly, positive disposition.