To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Surrounding Columbus Area, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BRIO Marketing • Surrounding Columbus Area, OH
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Salary for Account Executive: $35,000 - $45,000 annual salary including unlimited commission upon achieved success, bonuses and other incentives
Position type for Account Executive: Direct hire
Schedule for Account Executive: Monday - Friday 11:00a - 8:00p with occasional Saturday hours
Location for Account Executive: Columbus, OH
Are you a natural problem solver that loves helping people? Do you enjoy meeting new people, developing relationships and leveraging those relationships to positively impact your community? If this sounds like you, read on!
Brio Marketing in Columbus, OH is now hiring an Account Executive to aide in our continued growth. The Account Executive will be responsible for developing business to consumer relationships within a large market share throughout the Columbus territory.
Job/Company Highlights for Account Executive
- Competitive salary with other bonuses, incentives and unlimited commission opportunity
- Strong culture for professionalism and success
- Paid Training
- Fun, competitive environment with a drive to help others succeed
- Strong training program and career development opportunity
Duties/Responsibilities for Account Executive
- Making a high volume of face to face discovery interactions to fill sales pipeline
- Qualify prospective customers within the sales cycle and make connections with decision makers
- Scheduling and attending appointments with consumer decision makers
- Communication with upper management
- Territory management to ensure efficient and effective use of time and resources
- Ensure client satisfaction
What we look for in an Account Executive
- Competitive mentality with the ability to identify sales opportunities and follow up accordingly
- The ability to comprehend and organize information
- A relentless drive for success
- The ability to work independently as well as in a small team environment, communicating with internal team and external clients/prospects
- A natural ability to understand and solve problems
- Strong organizational skills, time management and self-accountability
- A proven record of successfully understanding and following a process
Candidates with any of the following experience apply now: Sales, Customer Service , Manager, Marketing, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Entry Level Sales and Marketing, Restaurant , Hospitality , Communications , Retail Sales, Face to face sales, Promotional Sales , Consulting , and Leadership roles, entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, public relations, advertising, communications, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant