To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland Ohio Area, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive - Entry Level - Inside Sales
Cleveland Ohio Area, OH
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GENERAL SUMMARY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The Account Executive will maximize the sale of Energy Broker brands to high performing business client accounts through effective account management, selling execution, and communication resulting in the achievement of company and supplier objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Effectively execute distribution and volume through supplier lists.
- Escalate concerns directly impacting a client or the ability to effectively renew and grow a client
- Conduct staff training and leadership meetings.
- Identify general efficiency needs of client accounts.
- Work collaboratively with supplier to ensure activation of account action plans.
- Obtain company and supplier quotas.
- Sell concepts and consult with upper management on strategies that will collectively enhance business model.
- Build relationships and an effective partnership with the ultimate decision maker in assigned accounts.
- Utilize pricing and promotion strategies, marketing opportunities, servicing and category management skills.
Accountability For Account Executive:
Account Executive will be accountable for information between the field and the company’s management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES FOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to motivate and influence clients to commit to buy and the drive to close sales
- Good strategic thinker with strong planning and organization skills and the ability to recommend solutions tailored to client’s requirements and overcome challenges confidently
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously, including activity planning and renewal pipeline management
- Achievement-oriented with excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills
- Strong individual who can work autonomously and within a team to deliver results
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university in related field or equivalent experience is preferred
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position will further require the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position will require the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as savings, interest, commissions, percentages. This position will also require the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, and ratios to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITY: This position will also require the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
SKILLS/ABILITIES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and objection handling skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Proven abilities to develop selling strategies targeted to enhance energy sales within an account.
- Proven track record of successful selling.
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at every level.
- Key attributes (IE: entrepreneurial self starter, ambitious personality, accountable and action oriented, etc.)
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES FOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES
- Sales Tasks & Activities: Knowledge of processes, tools, techniques and theory behind selling the organization’s products or services.
- Knowledge of Customers & Sales Channels: Knowledge of specific customer’s business operations and ability to coordinate multiple and diverse options for selling the organization’s products and services to each. Knowledge of and ability to utilize customer profile and information.
- Knowledge of Product Line: Knowledge of specific products and associated development process and strategy.
Entrepreneurial mindset, entrepreneur, sales, customer service, management, manager, marketing, administrative, HR, entry level, purchasing, director, retail, telecommunications, restaurant, banking, advertising, supervisor, public relations, PR, hotel, hospitality, communications, social services, business and sales psychology, collections, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, recruiter, sales, sales management, marketing management, full time sales, full time marketing, full time management, entry level management, entry level sales, entry level marketing, inside sales, account sales, retail marketing, retail sales, customer service, business management, B2B sales, outside sales, marketing/advertising specialist, entry level sales and marketing, sports minded, management training, team training, consulting, consultant, business opportunity, business development, marketing coordinator, customer care, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, direct sales, direct marketing, face to face marketing, face to face sales, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, team leader, leadership, team building, sports management, sports administration, sports marketing, sports advertising, public relations, leadership sales, sales director, marketing director, promotional marketing, promotional sales, retail sales, retail management, retail marketing, brand manager, brand management, real estate, insurance, telecommunications, restaurant, hotel, communications, buyer, opportunity, advancement opportunity, advancement, growth opportunity, growth, recruiter, marketing professional, sales professional, public relations management, public relations manager, advertising, non-profit, non-for profit, training, trainer, personal trainer, electronics, career focused, career development, career minded, brand ambassador, brand management, brand manager, promotional marketing, promotional sales, entrepreneur, entrepreneur management, entrepreneur mindset, , claims administration, claims representative, claims rep, claims administrator, customer support, customer support executive, program coordinator, speedway, circle k, coordinator, program, member services, members, greeter.