To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
111 Fairlane Drive
Louisburg, KS 66053
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Automotive Technician / Ford Technician
Louisburg Ford • Louisburg, KS
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ford auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to begin your automotive technician career with Louisburg Ford. Up to $30 + per hour plus performance bonus!
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Entry Level Technician (Entry Level Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications a plus
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
About Our Dealership:
Louisburg Ford is a 16 time Presidents Award winning dealership, which is Ford's highest honor a dealership can achieve. If you want to work in a nice, new, clean shop where there is plenty of work and the owner really values your contribution, this is the place to be.
Louisburg Ford's Commitment To You:
- Excellent training program
- Medical / Dental
- Paid Vacation
- Company Matching 401K
- Uniforms provided
EEOC employer. Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screening and MVR check.