To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
22410 North 18th Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85027
- David Schaefer
- Phone: 6232091700
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Colyar Technology Solutions • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a creative, hardworking IT professional who knows how to get the job done right? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment that challenges your skills and rewards your performance? Welcome to Colyar Technology Solutions (CTS)!
CTS is an established software company, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona for over 25 years. We provide enterprise, cloud-based, COTS software solutions in the Education and Nutrition field to our clients. We are currently seeking energetic, detailed Project Managers to manage the implementation of our software products to both existing and new customers. The selected candidate will manage all aspects of a software project, including serving as the liaison between CTS' technical team and the client. Experience in managing software development projects is required.
The Project Manager will manage the implementation of our software at new accounts, as well as managing enhancements and changes of software for existing customer installations. In addition, the Project Manager assists in continuing to improve our product line, and expand into new market places, working closely with senior management.
- Managing the design, development and implementation of our web-based software products at both existing and new accounts.
- Leading efforts related to business requirements identification (including facilitating Joint Application Development sessions), functional and process design, testing, training, and software delivery.
- Working collaboratively with CTS' team of developers and engineers to help resolve customer issues, as well as design software enhancements and new products that meet customer needs.
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of products and services.
- Monitoring all aspects of delivery from initiation through implementation.
- Developing relationships and maintaining ongoing direct contact with key clients.
- Serving as a liaison between CTS and assigned clients for overall project and support activities, including status reporting, status meetings, and periodic onsite customer visits.
- Communicating with senior management on client status, client business opportunities, and client issues.
- Working in a collaborative manner to design and apply streamlined project management tools and processes across the internal organization to obtain optimal efficiency and ensure alignment with the organization’s project management standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
Excellent communication, professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills are necessary for success in the role of Project Manager. Knowledge of and experience in the software development lifecycle is required. Applicants should also have proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business Administration, Project Management or related field.
- Minimum 10 years overall experience in the software development industry with a minimum of 5 years hands-on, direct work experience as a software development Project Manager.
- Ability to understand and gather complex business requirements, map out technical solutions, and help develop and manage to defined timelines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project as well as the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) is required, utilizing portions from both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven analytical, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills, working with both internal and external clients.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in the challenge, excitement, and responsibility of a fast-paced, growth environment.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and tight timelines using analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of nutritional programs, nutrient analysis, financial systems, educational systems is a plus.
- Prior experience working with external customers is preferred
Building on a reputation for success that is more than 25 years in the making, Colyar Technology Solutions utilizes cutting-edge information technology as well as proven program and project management methodologies to help our clients manage complex government programs. Offering a strong suite of web-based applications, our presence as a preferred partner of choice in our industry is made possible by a talented team of professionals who enjoy working for a company that truly values its people.
We Proudly Offer
- Highly competitive compensation
- Continuous career support and professional development opportunities
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with safe harbor match
We look forward to talking with you. Please reach out if you have the experience and capability to be a part of our team as a Project Manager!
We are not entertaining contractors or candidates in need of work authorization (H1B) sponsorship.
KEY WORDS: Project Management, PMO, PMP, PMI, PMBOK, Education, Software, Nutrition, POS, Project, Team Foundation