To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vancouver, WA
- Phone: (360)695-4900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Generalist
NW Staffing • Vancouver, WA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Primary duties for this position will include providing administrative support to the HR department by: auditing personnel files, tracking certifications for compliance, sending and receiving reports, updating spreadsheets, and other duties as needed.
This is a temporary position for up to six months. Hours will be Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
The ideal candidate for this position will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of experience in Human Resources.
- Experience working in DOT compliance and construction.
- Must be familiar and have working knowledge with several employee laws, which include but are not limited to FLSA, FMLA, Title VII, FCRA, EEOA, ADA, and ADEA.
- Must be detail oriented, accurate and adhere to strict confidentiality.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, strong skills in Excel.
- Must be a team player, willing to help out in other departments as needed.- Must be able to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background check.