To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst
Creative Financial Staffing • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, a well-respected manufacturing company is looking to add a Sr. Financial Analyst to their growing finance team. This newly created role will help analyze various aspects of the business and support decision makers to improve profitability. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded candidate who wants to make an impact with a company and contribute to future success.
The successful candidate will have shown experience in past roles influencing and supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments. The candidate must have strong experience in P&L analysis and adhoc analysis. This role will have regular interaction with various business units across, thus it requires strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance, including coordinating monthly reporting, quarterly forecasting and annual planning processes .
- Partner with various departments to provide guidance around reports, analytics, strategic plans, business plans, and targets.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual P&L analysis, Risk and Opportunity analysis, and bridge comments to shed insights into the business.
- Provide Gross margin analysis including price erosion, volume versus mix and additional analyses.
- Lead cross function team to collaborate on certain projects, such as inventory risk analysis, production line analysis, etc
- Demonstrate continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease lead times, and streamline work processes by working cooperatively and jointly with internal stakeholders
- Provide ad hoc reports and analyses as requested
- 4+ yrs financial analysis experience
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting
Advanced Excel & business modeling skills required
Strong analytical skills and sharp business judgment
Ability to work quickly and accurately in an ambiguous environment with multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills