To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Walnut Creek, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Business Consultant (FBC)
Togo’s Eateries, LLC • Walnut Creek, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Franchise Business Consultant (FBC)
Originating in 1971, Togo’s Eateries, LLC. is a West Coast original! Our company is inspired by California’s outdoor active lifestyle; we’re passionate about providing real value: delicious sandwiches, amply made, with the freshest ingredients, in an interactive atmosphere.
Are you looking for:
- A home office and field based opportunity?
- Competitive salary + Bonus?
- Benefits, PTO, 401K.
- Annual car allowance + mileage reimbursement?
- An opportunity to develop mutually beneficial franchisee relationships?
- A chance to travel throughout the SF Bay area?
Currently we have a phenomenal opportunity for an energetic coach, a strategic leader who can facilitate change and build strategic work relationships as the Franchise Business Consultant. You will be leading and growing Franchise Business Operators in support of Togo’s brand standards while achieving operational and financial success that supports the company’s mission, vision and values. Using your leadership, influence, and functional expertise, you will be creating meaningful, productive partnerships with each assigned franchise point of contact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with each Togo’s franchisee to diagnose barriers and actively share, and assist franchisees in adopting best practices.
- Collect and maintain an active working knowledge of the key business metrics as outlined in sales logic for each of their assigned franchise restaurants and use these metrics to analyze issues and opportunities.
- Ensure franchisee compliance and develop corrective action plans, milestones and timetables where appropriate.
- Assist the Togo’s franchisee with assessing talent and bench strength at all levels to achieve short and long term business needs.
- Represent and become an advocate of the franchisee with the restaurant support center points of contact and Togo’s management.
- Assist Togo’s franchisees with developing and maintain a capital plan sufficient to meet all development and remodel obligations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field, (equivalent education and experience).
- Serv Safe Certified
- 7+ years’ business management experience in a restaurant or retail operations, with 3-5 years franchising experience with multi-unit operations.
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.