To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
246 Main Street
Milford, MA 01757
- Cheryl Mazzarelli
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mortgage Loan Originator
Milford Federal Savings & Loan Association • Milford, MA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Milford Federal Savings and Loan Association offers a full line of services to the community, including all types of savings accounts and certificates, checking accounts, home mortgages and consumer loans. We specialize in owner-occupied home mortgages and remain committed to offering good, sound financial products to residents in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Northern Connecticut. Milford Federal’s history of exceptional customer service makes us one of the area’s most popular banks. Just ask one of our customers.
We currently has the need for a full-time Mortgage Loan Originator in our Milford location.
- Interviews applicants for all types of loans, including pre-approvals.
- Engages in business development opportunities.
- Markets and cross sells other banking products.
- Enters loan applications in computer system, submits loan applications to Loan Prospector and/or other investor’s automated underwriting system for analysis and updates as required.
- Contacts customers to promote mortgage offerings.
- Maintains knowledge of Association loan products and lending guidelines, Secondary Market guidelines, and private mortgage insurance guidelines.
- Processes all types of loan applications. Prepares files for underwriting as needed.
- Supervise consumer loan closings; explaining all documents and witnessing signatures as required.
- Knowledge of all mortgage products.
- Knowledge of FHLMC, MGIC, and various other investor lending policies and procedures. Knowledge of federal and state lending regulations.
- Ability to determine qualifications of applicants in various situations.
- Exceptional communication skills
- 2-5 years of progressively responsible experience in mortgage lending and real estate activities.
- Exceptional customer service