To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Matt Ealy
- Phone: 248-269-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Internal Audit Manager
Venteon • Detroit, MI
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a manufacturing company in the metro Detroit area, seeks to add an INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER to add to a successful and growing team. The Internal Audit Manager is responsible for managing multiple financial and operational audits based on the planned audit approach.
- Develop internal audit programs, routines, sampling methodologies
- Perform project management duties in the planning, scheduling, coordinating, reviewing and reporting of the work of audit teams.
- Perform IT related audit procedures.
- Plan, assign, and supervise the daily activity and work of audit staff.
- Ensure compliance of business units with corporate policy and procedures, and recommend control and operational process improvements.
- Assess risk factors to identify high risk areas within the organization.
- Develop procedures, schedules, priorities and programs for achieving audit objectives and goals.
- Monitor and track the department’s budget and forecasted expenses.
- Prepare summary audit reports for presentation to the Audit Committee on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare individual audit reports with audit rating after each audit and review results with business unit or functional area leaders prior to issuance.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA, CMA or CIA; CISA preferred
- 4+ plus years of experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley and COSO internal control framework
- Experience conducting both financial statement and SOX control audits