To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 Mundy Memorial Drive
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122
- Lamar Clay
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative
Powerex • Mt. Juliet, TN
Posted 1 month ago
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for working with the Sales Management Team and an established distributor network to expand the company’s market share in the medical, laboratory and industrial markets. The successful Inside Sales Representative works closely with sales managers, distribution partners, end users, and the Vice President of Sales & Marketing to execute sales and marketing strategies based on customer needs, competition and market potential.
· Maintain ownership of centralized Quoting Process
- Receive requests for quotes from Outside Sales and from customers and maintain Quote Log
- Coordinate assistance from Outside Sales and/or Engineering where needed to complete quoting process.
- Complete Quote and send directly to customer or outside sales manager.
· Execute Pricing System
- Generate pricing for quotes through approved process
- Verify the pricing of orders received match the associated quote.
- Perform other Pricing activities per the controller
· Maintain ownership of centralized Submittal Process
- Receive requests for submittals from Outside Sales and maintain Submittal Log
- Complete Submittal and send directly to customer or outside sales manager.
· Working to increase our close rate by:
- Making regular outbound calls and sending e-mails to distributors
- Proactively managing the database of open quotes.
- Working to identify key steps or obstacles that are preventing the close of each open job.
- Focusing on working with the Sales Managers to eliminate the obstacles that do exist.
· Provide primary support to Outside Sales Reps when they are out of the office for work travel and for vacation.
· Respond to requests and questions from customers and distributors as appropriate.
· Provide centralized support to the CRM system for maintaining customer records
· Maintain records and complete monthly reports for Quotes and Revenue Forecasting activities.
· Implement and manage Special Projects as requested
- Sample projects could include:
- Targeted Telemarketing calls
- Product Promotion Activities/follow up
- Perform Market Research activities
· A BS/BA undergraduate degree is preferred
· Technical or Engineering aptitude is preferred
· 1-5 years of Inside Sales experience preferred
· Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred
· Experience with hospitals, laboratories, and/or industrial customers is preferred
· Experience with compressed air or vacuum systems is preferred
· Experience supporting and/or working with distributors serving medical (hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, ambulatory centers, and medical office buildings), laboratory, or industrial clients is preferred.
· Excellent time management skills are a necessity
· Detail orientation and excellent follow up skills also required
· Genuine commitment to delivering a high level of service to customers.