Entry Level Management Trainee: Sense of Humor Required!
Are you the kind of person who is easy going and ready to get involved with something that offers more purpose? Someone who values teamwork but enjoys exceeding personal expectations?
We might be able to work together if…
If the only time you look forward to a red light is when you’re trying to finish a text.
If you think there's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
If as a driver you hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian you hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, you always hate cyclists.
If sometimes you’ll look down at your watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
If you totally take back all those times you didn't want to nap when you were younger.
If you feel there is great need for a sarcasm font.
Job hunting can be stressful, that’s why you shouldn't take yourself too seriously.
ACG is now hiring for entry level sales and marketing representatives. Our expanding firm has had a very successful past developing entry level candidates into competitive sales representatives that in turn create top performing market managers.
ACG is looking for capable candidates to join our team as a Management Trainee and to cross train in all aspects of:
- training systems
- customer relations
Experience in the following is a plus but not a requirement:
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
- Planning and involvement in charity events
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Las Vegas, LA, Atlanta, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports, outings, camping, hiking, etc
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
We are currently seeking entry level candidates with the “winning mindsets" to develop very lucrative business careers. We WANT to develop and train our own people from the ground up, starting with entry level sales and marketing. Candidate promotion and pay is based on performance starting at the entry level and is NOT based on seniority. This is an entry level sales and marketing position.
Our company policy is to train people from scratch, so only send your resume if one of the following applies:
1. You have a sense of humor (in case you didn't get that earlier)
2. You work with the utmost honesty and integrity
3. You work harder than everyone you know and put 100% into your work
Our field of expertise is executing customer acquisition campaigns for Fortune 500 companies. We are not an employment or temp agency. We are an outsourced sales and marketing firm. This is an entry level position.