To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin, WI 53132
- Juan Garcia
- Phone: (262) 886-8000 X261
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PointOne Recruiting Solutions • Franklin, WI
Posted 10 days ago
Are you a dynamic technical trainer looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Our client, a leader in the manufacturing of machines for filling and packing technology seeks a Trainer to join their growing and dynamic team. If you thrive in fast paced, cutting edge environments this could be the opportunity for you!
- This position will be responsible for performing timely and accurate service in customer’s plants, such as installation, repair or troubleshooting to bottling and packaging equipment.
- Instructing maintenance and operating personnel in the proper operating and maintenance procedures, as well as, safety.
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in machine maintenance, preferably in the filling/packaging industry.
- Solid mechanical/pneumatic knowledge.
- Must be able to read blueprints and be familiar with the metric system.
- Computer skills are required.
- Must be able to perform work assignments that are of a technical, involved nature, requiring the use of judgement and independent thinking.
- High flexibility and ability to travel frequently domestic and international is required
In return for your hard work and contribution to keeping our client as the leader in the industry you’ll be rewarded with a competitive compensation and benefits package. Unheard of growth potential and a company culture second to none!