ITC Service Group (“ITC"), is a leading provider of broadband installation, planning, wireless, design and staffing solutions to the telecommunications industry. With over 40 years’ experience in the telecom business, as we continue to grow we recognize that we are only as successful as the people we employ. We provide competitive pay, a positive atmosphere, and career development opportunities. Whether you are just beginning to think about your next job or have already decided to make a meaningful move, we want to talk to you.
ITC Service Group (“ITC"), is seeking an entry level Administrative Assistant in Fairfield, CA. The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support by performing general clerical duties, or special projects as required or assigned, and be responsible for phone and email correspondence with field offices. The ideal candidate will have a year of experience in an administrative environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Corresponds and coordinate activities within Walkout Team and Project Office Staff to assure deadlines are met.
- Excellent organizational skills, be very detailed, able to communicate effectively in person and in writing.
- Be proficient in the use of computers, office equipment, and office software.
- Our company is growing, so flexibility and a willingness to try new things are beneficial.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All candidates are subject to a mandatory pre-employment background check, drug screen, physical exam, and must possess and hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- 1-2 years administrative experience.
- Knowledge and practical work experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and Data Entry.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, often high-pressure environment, with proven ability to maintain composure.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Be detail oriented with focus on accuracy.
- Be able to demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Weekend work/overtime as needed due to project demands.
- Maintain a neat and orderly office environment.
ITC Service Group (“ITC"), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
Setting Up Files