To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsons, KS
- Tammy Ekis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse – Home Health
Medicalodges, Inc. • Parsons, KS
Posted 1 hour ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Medicalodges is looking for Registered Nurses (RNs) with the primary responsibility of coordinating Consumer care in the home. f you have a passion for providing seniors with outstanding care we want to talk with you today. Medicalodges is a 100% employee-owned family of over 30 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities committed to providing the highest quality of care to our residents.
Registered Nurse – RN - Home Health
- Assessing Consumer care needs according to diagnosis, capabilities and plan of care.
- Coordinating Consumer care needs.
- Assisting in transfers and discharges of Consumers.
- Coordinating with community resources to provide equipment to meet the needs of the Consumer.
- Evaluating support systems for the Consumer and providing the names of other support systems required/needed. Coordinating with other support systems to meet Consumer needs.
- Assisting direct care staff in carrying out the Case Manager’s plan of care for Consumers.
- Physical care of assigned Consumers.
- Obtaining/writing/interpreting doctor’s orders and the Consumer’s plan of care.
- Assisting/teaching medication setup and/or administration.
- Coordinating with other disciplines and/or the Case Manager’s plan of care to meet Consumer needs.
- Documenting wellness monitoring visit with Case Manager.
- Graduate of state approved school
- Current Registered Nurse license in the state facility is located
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make sound nursing decisions
- Ability to prioritize
- Current drivers license
Registered Nurse – RN -- Home Health
Medicalodges was the first 100% employee owned long-term care businesses in America. Medicalodges has established an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, or ESOP, that they issue shares to for each vested employee over time based on the performance of the company. At retirement, each employee’s ESOP account serves as a retirement plan and reward for the years of service provided to Medicalodges. Accordingly, each employee-owner has a deeply personal, vested interest in providing the highest level of quality care to its residents.
As an RN at Medicalodges, your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package including the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Supplemental Insurance – Short Term Disability, Term Life, Critical Illness, Accident
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan*
- Vacation and Sick Pay*
- Paid Holidays and Personal Days
*Part-time employees eligible depending on hours
Charge Nurse, Director of Nursing (DON), Public Health Nurse (PHN), Registered Nurse (RN), Staff Nurse, Nurse Practitioner (NP), Staff RN (Staff Registered Nurse)