To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
210 Fairfield Road
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GardaWorld Cash Services • Fairfield, NJ
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Custodian has the primary responsibility for cleaning the facility in such a way to promote health and safety. It is the role of the custodian to follow daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules including, but not limited to, sweeping, mopping, dusting, bathrooms, entrances and other related duties.
Follows and completes the facilities daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedule. These duties include:
- Disinfects and cleans garbage and trashcans, and changes bags daily.
- Washes and sanitizes bathrooms fixtures.
- Mops all washable floors daily including kitchen, bathroom, etc
- Sweeps and clears entrance spaces, daily.
- Dusts, washes and sanitizes other surfaces as specified in schedule.
- Refills paper towel, tissue, toilet paper and hand soap in all dispensers.
- Changes light bulbs, as needed.
- Performs other duties as specified as assigned.
High School Diploma
- 1-2 years’ experience in the custodial field desirable.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are required.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
EOE, Drug Free Workplace