To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clifton, NJ
- Teresa Puszert
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Quality Engineer IV
Technology Consulting, Inc • Clifton, NJ
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TCI has an immediate need for a Quality Engineer IV in Clifton, NJ. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a 12 month Contract-to-Hire opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance/SCI.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Clifton, NJ. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Quality Engineer IV will work within the QA Team and perform Quality Assurance and Quality Engineering activities throughout the Software Development Lifecycle for new product development and Product Enhancement initiatives.
- Assist in the Reliability, Maintainability and Safety technical write-up for pending proposals, as needed.
- Tasks specifically requiring Reliability expertise would include Reliability Modeling and the development of Reliability Growth Tests.
- Assist in failure trend identification and FRACAS closure.
- Provide Reliability, Maintainability, and Safety assistance with issues with current designs during the build and integration phase.
- Given the nature of the failures, an expert in failure analysis and R/M/S design issues would be a definite asset in determining root cause.
- Act as the Reliability Subject Matter Expert (SME) during customer presentations (i.e. PDRs, CDRs, PMR, Proposal Fact-findings, etc).
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required. MS in Engineering or MBA is a plus.
- Candidate must currently possess a valid DoD Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance.