To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
24 East 4th Avenue
San Mateo, CA 94401
- Demond Buckley
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Banking Officer II
First Banks, Inc. • San Mateo, CA
Posted 6 days ago
A Business Banking Officer II is responsible for providing a full range of banking services to self-sourced and branch-referred businesses with annual sales of up to $10 million with emphasis on client contact and sales of credit relationships including, but not limited to, lines of loans up to $1 million, Commercial Real Estate loans to $2 million and all government loan programs.
What You Will Be Doing
- Direct calling on prospective new clients to generate loans, deposits, fees and alternative bank products and services for the retail branch network. Expected to meet or exceed annual production goals
- Direct calling on top 40% of existing clients of assigned branches, in coordination with Branch Managers, with focus on relationship retention and new opportunities for loans, deposits, fees and alternative bank products and services for the retail branch network
- Developing and implementing a marketing plan to increase loan referrals from outside referral sources and assigned retail branches
- Providing on-the-job training of branch sales staff to augment core training offered by Corporate Training on all business products and services to increase internal referrals
- Meeting with customers to discuss business needs, recommend ways in which the Bank can serve their needs and obtain complete application packages for submission to respective loan centers for processing
- Completing basic analysis of business financial information to match bank products accordingly
- Providing monthly and quarterly Sales Reports to management to measure sales performance to required sales objectives
- Assisting assigned Branch Managers with servicing the branch portfolio of business credits including control of delinquencies and proactive maturing loan management
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in a business-related field from four-year college or university preferred
- Minimum of five years sales experience and/or training, preferably in a banking environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Windows environment preferred
- Knowledge of SBA regulations preferred
What’s In It for You
- Incentive Opportunity
- Flexible Spending