To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Front Desk Receptionist
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A leading educational organization in Chicago is in need of a Front Desk Receptionist to begin immediately! This position will report to the Human Resources Director.
Responsibilities of the Front Desk Receptionist:
- Greet, assist, and direct students with questions pertaining to classes, tuition, and day-to-day issues
- Answer all phone correspondence in kind and professional manner and manage voicemail system
- Oversee daily calendar and operations including maintain office appearance and welcoming environment
- Manage both student absences, tardy slips, and substitute teacher sign-in and sign-out sheets and notify appropriate teachers
- Send marketing materials, reports, bulletins, invitations, and other notes to staff, faculty, and students
- Receive and direct all mail and packages for the organization
- Input and record contact information in company database
- Oversee two additional receptionists in the same department
- Collaborate with various departments such as the Student Services Office, Guidance counselors, or the general office with ad hoc administrative duties as needed
Requirements of the Front Desk Receptionist:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative role, ideally a supervisor position
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical procedures
- Advanced proficiency in all MS Office Suites
- Strong professional demeanor and high attention to detail
- Must be able to work effectively both independently and in a team
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.