To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hauppauge, NY
- Phone:: 631-731-1230
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
SANTINELLI INTERNATIONAL • Hauppauge, NY
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Electro-Mechanical Technician / Repair Center Technician
A respected and well-recognized distributor in the optical industry has an immediate opening in our Hauppauge headquarters for an ambitious and self-motivated team player to join our Repair Center. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of electro/mechanical repair and troubleshooting experience.
After the initial training period, the qualified candidate will be responsible for the following essential job functions:
- Capable of troubleshooting and repair of on-site electro-mechanical equipment used in the optical industry
- Understands warranty policies, general repair procedures and technical bulletin updates
- Submits estimates, weekly time sheets and service orders
- Develops working knowledge of policies, procedures and technical information
- Performs physical installation of equipment at local client locations when needed
- Supports overall efforts to obtain goals and objectives for the department
- Excellent electro/mechanical skills
- Ability to read schematics/wiring diagrams
- Experience with small parts repair/assembly
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be organized and have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Good computer skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to move up to 100 lbs.
- Improving knowledge of the optical industry by attending company training programs, industry seminars and self-study
- Overtime required when needed to meet workload demands
Santinelli International, Inc. is a leader in the U.S. ophthalmic community with the most technologically advanced, high-quality lens edging equipment, optical tools and supplies, and unsurpassed customer service. Family-owned and operated for over 40 years, uncompromising integrity, operational excellence and flawless execution have become the hallmarks of the Santinelli International brand. We are proud to be an award-winning company with an unmatched commitment to advanced technology and a dynamic team.
We measure our success by customer satisfaction, our industry reputation and the development and professional growth of our Associates. Santinelli International is a sophisticated, yet fun place to work and we take the time to celebrate our achievements together. We are a small company, but we do things in a big way! We offer a highly competitive salary and a top-of-the-line benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more!
Email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to 631-731-1230. Please visit our website at www.santinelli.com or on LinkedIn. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screening. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Santinelli International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer