To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
300 Chestnut Ridge Road
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
- Paul Joseph
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
My name is Paul Joseph and I am a Senior Technical Recruiter with ACT Consulting. We have an urgent contract opening for a Department Administrator with our direct client located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ
ACT Consulting is a U.S. owned and operated staffing company providing our clients with candidates on a national basis for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire engagements. Our clients are comprised mostly of Fortune 1000 companies, primarily in the areas of Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, Accounting and Finance
Title: Department Administrator
Location: Woodcliff Lake,NJ (Zip code -07675)
Pay rate - $35/hr on W2
****Automobile industry and SAP experience is highly desired****
Premium automobile manufacturer is seeking a Department Administrator to support both the Department Head of Vehicle Distribution Centers (VDC) and the Department Head of Customer Relations and Services and their direct reports.
Responsibilities include compiling and creating KPI reporting for VDCs and monthly reporting for international counterparts, answering phone calls, creating expense reports, updating Outlook calendars, creating/managing travel itineraries, scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, and taking minutes.
The Administrator will also complete other ad-hoc reporting duties and projects as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Three years of administrative/office experience.
• Minimum keyboarding speed of 50 wpm.
• Proven proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
• Use of SAP (training provided) for purchase requisitions/payables and Concur (training provided) for travel arrangements and expense reports.
• Superior verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills; team-oriented attitude.
• Great attention to detail.
• Ability to use sound decision making, demonstrate adaptability, take initiative, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines while working gracefully under pressure.
• Ability to use discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Additional job titles could include: General Office Clerk
Excel (will be tested)
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Admin assistant,Administrative Assistant,department admin, executive assistant