Automotive Sales Consultant
Joey Accardi Auto Group is seeking experienced, motivated and dynamic Auto Sales Associates looking to make good money and have fun doing it! If you are an automotive professional looking to further your career with an established and respected automotive dealership organization on the beautiful Gold coast of Florida, join the team at Joey Accardi Auto Group today.
Your specific duties will include:
- Consulting with customers to determine their wants and needs in a new or used vehicle
- Conducting a walk-around with customers and demonstrating automobile features
- Ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork
- Conducting price negotiations on vehicles
- Demonstrating an understanding that business is built on excellent customer satisfaction and being committed to providing first-rate customer service
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships to ensure repeat business
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of new products, features and accessories available, and explaining their benefits to customers
- Attending product and sales training courses paid for and provided by the dealership at no cost to you
- Complying with all company policies, procedures and safety standards
Automotive Sales Representatives must embody Joey Accardi Auto Group's stellar community reputation of honesty, integrity and superior customer service. Seeking outgoing, enthusiastic, approachable individuals who enjoy working in a fast paced environment where every day brings new challenges. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
The ideal Automotive Sales Representative will also have:
- Proven, verifiable track record in automotive sales (W-2 may be requested to validate.)
- Willingness to work on full commission
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships to ensure repeat and referral customers
- Excellent product presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong follow-through skills
- Ability to read and process paperwork
- Computer proficiency and CRM knowledge
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Verifiable work history
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong English and Spanish skills a plus!!
- Competitive commission-against-draw pay structure outstanding potential!
- (Starting at 30% commission paid on ALL DEALER HOLDBACKS AND DEALER CASH)
- Factory spiffs
- Sales Contests throughout the year
- Family environment
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Short-and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Ongoing Company training
- Employee discounts
If you are looking for a place where you will appreciated and advancement is a way of life, you found it. Enjoy your job and the people you work with at Joey Accardi Auto Group!
- Auto Sales
- Automotive Sales
- Customer Service
- Inside Sales
- Outside Sales