To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Success, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Web Developer II
IPRO • Lake Success, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a leading health care consulting organization, IPRO provides a full spectrum of health care assessment and improvement services with the goal of improving health care for the common good.
Founded in 1984, IPRO holds contracts with federal, state, and local government agencies and private organizations. IPRO operates programs in more than 33 states and the District of Columbia, and currently supports over 50 government health care programs.
IPRO is a not-for-profit organization with offices in Albany (Upstate) and Lake Success (Nassau County @ Queens border), NY; Princeton, NJ; Harrisburg, PA; Morrisville, NC; Beachwood, OH & Hamden, CT.
Web Developer II – Health Informatics (#17113)
The Web Developer II will be responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting object-oriented PHP/MySQL Web applications. S/he will participate in all activities of the development life cycle including planning, requirements gathering, active development, testing, production and maintenance. We are looking for a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
- Proven PHP experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- A solid understanding of Web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Computer Science, Engineering, etc), preferred.
- A minimum of four (4) years of technical and IT experience with a minimum of two (2) years developing Web sites or Web applications, required.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran