Absolute Consulting Group is currently offering entry level sales and marketing positions for competitive, ambitious individuals who are looking for a fast paced environment with plenty of opportunity for growth within the firm. We are looking for inexperienced individuals with a background in customer service who we can show the ropes of our sales and marketing strategies and develop them into a leadership and management role. Because of our high success rate, we are currently in the process of expansion across the country.
- Sales & marketing consulting / product presentations
- Daily in-person interactions with clients
- New customer acquisition
- Territory and campaign management
- Management of weekly marketing and sales meetings
- Participation in training workshops, campaign meetings & conferences as directed
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
- Maintain professional standards in sales & customer relationships
We are looking for individuals who are interested in growing and developing within a company and has the leadership skills for capable of rapid advancement.
Benefits and Our Culture:
The sales, business management & marketing team offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development
- Training in sales, marketing & management
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
- Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement into management & marketing roles based on performance
Individuals who have a background in sports tend to make for a great fit for our entry level position. Teamwork and self-motivation are values that cannot be denied and people with backgrounds in sports definitely know how to work with a team mentality and have the drive to succeed!
We are looking for full time Entry Level candidates with outstanding communication skills and a sales and marketing minded leader with excellent team and relationship-building skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline or equivalent education/experience
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Service
- Competitive mindset, look for a challenge
- Ability to relate to a diverse sales team
- Desire to grow and learn multiple business disciplines, from customer interaction to budgeting / financials, in order to develop into a well-rounded leader
- Desire to grow into a management role
Employees who achieve promotions into management are:
- Highly coachable
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- No Excuse Mentality
- Team player
- Amazing attitudes
- Looking for an amazing future
Ensure Financial Integrity