To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Dix, NJ
- Rocco Aquilino
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Facility Staff Support
Fort Dix, NJ
Posted 23 days ago
· Under immediate supervision, assist in developing & monitoring assigned department budget and risk management efforts directly supporting DOD Enterprise infrastructure and infostructure IT goals and projects.
· Can include tasks associated with receiving, distributing, or shipping of materials and assist with and write technical documents.
· Must possess strategic planning skills and have a thorough understanding of internal & external compliance policies.
· Accurately complete paperwork or system transactions applicable to function, such as documentation of material movement (i.e., Receipt, Shop Order, and Packing Lists).
· Ability to organize, plan & schedule work with minimal supervision.
· Meticulously assemble, coordinate, and edit monthly status reports (MSRs) for all employees on
· Follow CGA Security SOP and memorandum for photography and co-manage stakeholder photo shoots for stakeholders as an CERDEC OPSEC-trained photographer
· Provide technical support to engineering designs for lab and field experiments
· Trained in and experienced at working with fall safety equipment for installing and de-integrating communications equipment on towers and at high altitudes
· Operate gators, articulated forklift, and Bobcat vehicle for maintenance and construction purposes
· Construct antennae and install communications equipment
· Build and install electrical cables and devices as requested, including making cables, boxes, and terminating with appropriate connections
· Build and install communications cables and devices as requested, including data and RF cables
· Serve as Range Safety Officer (RSO) and CGA Officer-In-Charge (OIC) for experimentation on ranges
· Maintain and operate electronic equipment and tactical radios used in technological experiments
· Evaluate vehicle performance (PMCS-trained) and maintain testing platforms
· Operates vehicles, CDL desired, also perform manual labor (ditch digging, setting up tents, etc.)
· US Citizenship and a current Secret Clearance or having held one during the last two years