To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
13950 South John Young Parkway
Orlando, FL 32837
- Geri Michalzuk
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SunTrust • Orlando, FL
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Branch Banking Teammates are often the first to meet new clients and the ones who start them on the path to reaching their financial goals. We help them buy homes, grow businesses, send kids to college and build their futures. By having a conversation, we can understand what our clients need, and can create customized product and service solutions that address them. Our most important job as the face of SunTrust is to build a lasting relationship that help us match our clients with the exact solutions they need to help them reach their financial goals.
Your life is full of responsibilities; SunTrust provide the tools and resources to help you balance your Work and your Life needs through the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Retirement Plan - 401k with matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Time away from work - vacations and holidays
- Professional development - SunTrust University, an in-house career growth and employee development program
- Tuition Assistance - financial help for going back to school
SunTrust is one of the nation's largest and strongest financial services holding companies in the United States. We offer branches and ATMs in convenient locations throughout the southern regions of the U.S. SunTrust provides deposit, credit, trust, and investment services to a broad range of retail, businesses, and institutional clients.
To apply online please click the link below:
- Three years experience at a comparable financial institution, or more than three years retail service and sales with supervisory experience. Knowledge of risk management and loss prevention.
- Must have cash handling or payment transactions and client facing experience.
- Similar head teller role at a comparable financial institution
- Ability to uncover referral opportunities and provide strong leadership.